With the successful launch of MI A1, MI A2, this year is all about the MI A3. Are you interested about the MI A3.
MI A3 was launched in 17th July 2019. Also, this time there is the dominance of Redmi Note 7 Pro in the market, and recently the Redmi k20 also got launched. So, it will be really challenging for the A3. However, for stock Android lover, it will only be the option from Xiaomi.
Mi A3 supports in-display fingerprint sensor. And, this time it also misses 3 mm headphone jack which is a continuation of A2.
Mi A3 Specification-
- Mi A3 gets 6.08 inch 720 X 1560 resolution display with aspect ratio of 19.5:9.
- Mi A3 is powered with a 2 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor (11 nm) with Adreno 610 GPU.
- The Mi A3 gets triple rear camera setup- 48 MP primary camera with an f/1.79 aperture, a 8 MP camera with an f/2.2 aperture 118º wide angle lens, and 2 MP Depth sensor.At the front it gets 32 MP camera with an f/2.0 aperture lens.
- The MI A3 will be available with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of ROM & 128 GB(inbuilt storage) and its support expendable storage upto 256 GB via microSD card.
- Mi A3 is a dual SIM smartphone, that supports only Nano SIM.
- Obviously, Mi A3 runs on Android 9.0 stock Android.
- The phone gets 4,030 mAh battery, with support of 3.0 quick fast charging. But, you need to buy the 18 W charger separately.
- The dimension of the phone is 153.48 x 71.85 x 8.50(mm).
- The weight of the phone is 173.80 g.
- It gets sensor like fingerprint sensor, face unlock, proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope.
Mi A3 Color Options-
Mi A3 is available in 3 colors-
- More than White
- Kind of Grey
- Not just Blue
Mi A3 variants-
Mi A3 is only available in two variants 4GB and 64 GB internal storage and 4GB RAM and 128 GB storage.
Mi A3 price-
Expected price is to be within 14k.